Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hello June 10th......I've been waiting for you


It has been 179 days waiting, hoping, wishing and praying that this day would final make it's presence. That of course would be the number of days since my wedding on 12/13/14.
 I was beginning to think it might not be in my cards.
Before I meet Jeff I knew I wanted to have another baby. 
Yes for a long time I wanted one. We're talking years here people.
I always felt in my heart I wasn't with the right person.....hence my long 7 year journey of not so great choices!
I wouldn't change a thing looking back because those help mold me into who I am today. 
 And I like me.
I'm one lucky girl finding the love of my life and I'll be forever grateful for him!




So hello June 10th.

 It's nice to finally see you

 I never could have never imagined how it would make me feel.

Looking forward to starting our little family with my love, Jeff.

June 10th.....a day that will forever change my future!!



Bonus: BABY SMITH Journal entry 
from June 10....

3 days till our 6 month anniversary and I realized while I was on break at work this morning that I'm 5 or 6 days late for the month!!  Oh my gosh I thought I could be pregnant!!  I stopped at the store on my way home and pickup a couple of tests.  I really couldn't wait to take the test as soon as I got home so I took one.  I ended up waiting an extra 10 minutes because I was so nervous to look and find out, but when I did it said....Pregnant 2-3!!  Oh my Yes I AM pregnant!!!  I started to cry & laugh.  Possibly 2-3 weeks along!

 


  This an absolute dream come true!!  

I couldn't be happier.  

Perfect timing to give Jeff his father's day card  a week and a half early with a little surprise inside the card!! 

 ❤ magick!!