Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Suprising my 3 year younger sister


I have been trying to get in touch with my sister Brittne sending multiple messages, so she is probably thinking something is wrong. Ha! She finally responded when I asked her if she could make me a new chalk board sign?  She replied, "What were you thinking about? " I sent her the following text.

Boyfriend & Girlfriend
March 14, 2013

Husband & Wife
December 13, 2014

Daddy & Mommy
February ?? 2016

She called me right away and we started to talk about the sign and what I had in mind for the sign.  I said I want to have it be similar to the sign she made for our wedding.  I was starting to get antsy and tell her the news, since she just wasn't getting the point.  I finally said Brittne,  did you actually read the words of the text I sent you??  All of a sudden she started screaming saying oh my gosh are you serious?  It was such an happy and exciting conversation talking to her about becoming pregnant.

She sent me this screenshot of what she came up with for the sign.  



k