Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy 2016

Here's to another year! 
Wishing you and the ones you love a Happy New Year and the very best for the year to come.
I'm counting down the next 5 weeks (if I make it that long!) to welcome our little one. 
So excited its almost like anticipating a 2nd Christmas!!

***

Current project...working on a mini album for Baby Smith.

Cover is waiting to find out if we'll have a boy or  girl too!!
Sneak peek photos and I'll share finished album soon.


If Baby Smith is a Boy......


......waiting is the hard part......


......or if Baby Smith is a Girl.


In the mean time enjoy this fun project.




 

 Finally decided on page layout!
Still thinking about how to finish the white leaves.....then the idea came.
Emboss the edges with a pretty light pink powder. 

 



 

A layout PERFECT for a photo of my love and I's Christmas Engagement selfie photo
 after he ask me to marry him!!  <3