Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

1st Dr appointment and baby bumps

Aug 4th - 9:30am

13 weeks

My momma always told me growing up that "patience is a virtue".
This appointment has taken f-o-r-e-v-e-r to get here!!

Our 1st baby Dr appointment with Dr Graham.

Jeff met me at his office.  Looking back I decided that he was very nervous.
  He was a good sport though and the appointment went great!


 

  

Walt was my Doctor who delivered Zac.
I didn't want any one else, it just wasn't an option!

I'm excited that he'll be the one to deliver Baby Smith!!
A perfect name for our little one in the next coming months.  

Official due date....February 9th!!!
Mama and baby are doing well and Daddy got to hear Baby Smith's heartbeat too!! 


Mom, my kids and I spent part of the afternoon together.
My sister Brittne was requesting a 1st baby bump photo...so here it is.  Sorry it's just a selfie.





Love my glow.